The Food Machine is a machine that produces food using Tardis Artron Energy. It can be mined with a pickaxe.
- Using Tardis Artron energy to produce Bread.
- Place Food Machine in the Tardis interior dimension.
- Ensure Artron Banks are higher than 1%.
- Right click Food machine and wait for the sound effect to finish playing.
- After the sound effect has finished playing, one loaf of bread will drop from the Food Machine. This uses up 1% of the Artron Banks.
- The Food Machine can only function in the Tardis interior dimension. If it is placed in any other dimension, it will not be able to produce food.
- The bread drops onto one of the 4 diagonal surrounding blocks around the Food Machine. (North-West, North-East, South-East, South-West. Hence, to ensure the player can pickup the bread, sufficient space must be given. A 3x3x3 space is recommended.
- There is a cooldown for each use of the Food Machine that spans the duration of its sound effect.
- Spamming the food machine will continue to use up Artron energy, reset the cooldown timer and will not produce bread.