Tardis Interior Door
The Tardis Interior Door is an entity that allows for teleportation between the Tardis Exterior and Interior dimension.
Use anywhere in the Tardis
- You can place the interior door anywhere inside the Tardis dimension and it will be able to teleport to the exterior
- You can also have multiple interior door entities in the Tardis dimension
- When teleporting from exterior to interior, you will be teleported to the interior door closest to the Tardis Console
Removing Interior Doors
- The door has a health of 5 heart and will drop its item when the health reaches 0.
- Punch or shoot a projectile at the Interior door to reduce its health.
Seamless Teleportation Transition
The Interior door preserves the rotation angle of the entity being teleported. The below video, starting from 0:17 timestamp showcases this transition
Teleportation of different entity types
The Interior door supports the teleportation of multiple entities, including:
- Tameable entities, such as tamed wolves or cats
- Hostile Entities - Zombies, Skeletons, etc
- Modded entities - from other mods
However, some specific entities have been blacklisted from this list to prevent exploits:
- Ender Dragon
Dynamic Model Changes
When the exterior of the Tardis is changed, the model of the Interior Door will also change to match the Exterior,