Tardis Console Controls-1.14
This version of the page is valid for version Alpha 0.1.0 (1.14.4)
This page is a reference for the function, location and operation of the Tardis console controls for the 1.14.4 versions.
To view the function and usage of any control, use the headers on the left hand panel.
To view a control's location on a certain Tardis console unit, see the below images.
For documentation purposes, the panels on all Tardis console units can be referenced using the layout as shown below.
Console Unit Control Layouts
Steam (Secured Terminal Equational Astrolabe Mainframe)
Console Unit Control Layout
Nemo (Navigators Equation Mainframe Operations) Console Unit Control Layout
Controls List (A-Z)
Coordinate Increment Modifier
This control adjusts the increment rate of the XYZ plotters.
The rates are 1, 10, 100 and 1000.
By default the increment rate is 10.
- Right click the button to cycle through the increment rates.
This control randomizes all of your coordinates within 5,000 blocks in your current dimension.
- Right click the button, adjust the flight speed with the Throttle, then toggle the Handbrake to the ON state to take off.
This control allows you to select the destination’s dimension. (E.g. The End).
This control will be able cycle though all the dimensions in a server, and dimensions from other mods.
- Right click the button to cycle through all available dimensions.
- When you are satisfied with your settings, adjust the flight speed with the Throttle.
- Toggle the Handbrake to ON to take off.
- The desired dimension must be selected before adjusting the Throttle and Handbrake.
Landing Type Selector
This is useful if you are unsure of the potential risks at the destination coordinates. E.g. Large falls, lava pits etc.
- Right click the button to toggle between the two type of searching patterns. This toggles whether it'll look up or down first.
- When you are satisfied with the settings, adjust the flight speed with the Throttle, then toggle the Handbrake to the ON state to take off.
This lever will toggle the Tardis’s ability to remain in its current position, which used in conjunction with the Throttle.
This can prevent the Tardis from taking off on its own if the Tardis’ mood is in a negative state.
- When right clicked the handbrake will be toggled between an ON state and OFF State
- The ON State indicates the handbrake is engaged. The Tardis cannot dematerialise in this state.
- The OFF State indicates the handbrake is disengaged. The Tardis will be able to dematerialise in this state.
- The Tardis will automatically land, there is no need to pull the lever again
- If the handbrake is used to stop flight, it will cause significant damage to the sub systems and may trigger a negative emotional response from the Tardis
- Simply click on the button to toggle the refuelling state. A status message will appear near the hotbar informing you if the Tardis is fueling.
The Thottle controls the Tardis’ flight speed through the Time Vortex which affects its Time of Flight.
It also allows the Tardis to safely exit flight mode if they are already committed to an ongoing journey.
- To increase flight speed, right click the Throttle control. Each interaction in this way will decrease flight speed by 10%.
- To increase flight speed to 100% quickly, left click on the Throttle control.
- To decrease flight speed, Sneak and Right click the throttle control. Each interaction in this way will decrease flight speed by 10%
- To decrease flight speed to 0% quickly, sneak and left click on the Throttle control.
- If the user needs to stop flight during an ongoing journey, they must set the Throttle to 0 to safely ease the Tardis out of flight mode.
- Using the Handbrake to stop flight will cause significant damage to the Tardis sub systems and may provoke a negative emotional response from the Tardis.
The Throttle must be set to 10% flight speed or more to allow the Tardis to start its flight. At the end of each journey, the flight speed will default to 0%.
A faster flight speed means the Tardis will be able to reach its destination in a shorter period, at a cost of consuming fuel at a faster rate.
A slower flight speed means the Tardis will take a longer period to reach its destination but will consume fuel at a lower rate.
X, Y, and Z Plotters
These controls alter the Tardis' position in space by adjusting the X, Y Z coordinates.
The coordinate values can be increased or decreased. The increment rate is controlled by the Increment Modifier.
- To increase the coordinate value, right click the button for the corresponding coordinate value.
- To decrease the coordinate value, Sneak + right click the button.
- The changes to your destination location can be viewed via the Tardis monitor.