Changelog: 0.1.4-0.1.4A - The End of 1.12.2 Development
0.1.4A - 17th March, 2020 (MC 1.12.2)
The final update for Minecraft 1.12.2! We’ll be focusing on developing the 1.14.4 version of the mod after this. The 1.12.2 version has also been made open source. We will no longer be updating the 1.12.2 version, in terms of both new features and bug fixes.
Please see our updated license for more information on future contributions and distribution of the mod.
- Fixes a bug where respawning in the TARDIS dimension would put the player in an infinite death loop.
- Fixes a bug where old Tardises have a negative Artron value and cannot update to the new Artron Units system.
0.1.4 - The 2 year Anniversary Update (MC 1.12.2)
Released: 17th March, 2020
- Tardis Diagnostic Tool, allows you to see Tardis sub systems outside of the Tardis and help in deducting the reason for Tardis remotes not working
- Special 2 year Anniversary Interior - ‘Explorer’ interior (Exclusive to 1.12)
- Mysterious Suitcase not dropping clothes unless you use a pickaxe
- Forcefield not deflecting throwable entities
- Toyota Spinnymajig should no longer break surrounding unbreakable blocks such as Bedrock
- Telepathic Circuit now shows if the requested Structure/Biome is out of Tardis range