Changelog: 0.0.1A-0.0.4A - The Early Days
The following versions are no longer available for download on the Curseforge website
0.0.4A - 23rd June, 2018
- Added a Manual (Acquire by Right Clicking a Console With A Book)
- Added Fast Return Switch
- Added Telepathic Circuits
- Allows you to teleport to any biome (must type in exact name) within 5000 blocks of the exterior
- Figure can be adjusted in config
- Teleport to any online player in the same multiplayer server.
- Player cannot be teleported to if they have a Biodampener in their inventory
- Added Door Switch - opens doors from the interior
- Added a travel timer to The TARDIS's Screen
- Displays remaining time left in flight time
- Added Sonic Pen - variant of base Sonic Screwdriver
- Added full set of Space Suit
- (Boots not needed)
- Added a way to reset the Controls (Shift - Right Click on Console)
- Change the way players enter the TARDIS (Walk In)
- Entities can now enter / exit TARDIS
- Compatibility with Sub's Weeping Angels
- (Sub's) Weeping Angels will steal the TARDIS key from player's inventory
- Made Space Suit Compatible with Galacticraft
- Provides infinite oxygen and Level 1 Thermal protection
- Fixed Tardis landing sound still playing After The Landing Took Place
- Fixed some spelling mistakes
- Fixed two server crashes
- Bug Fixes
0.0.3A - 3rd June, 2018
- Fixed crashes on a dedicated server.
- Misc. Bugfixes
0.0.2A -29th May 2018
- Added config option for the TARDIS's dimension ID
- Bug fixes!
- Changed the model of the Tardis key.
- Fixed some of the Meglos blocks.
- Added Cloister bell sound when Tardis crashes.
- Made the Dalek ray glow.
- Renamed Isotope 64 to Trionic Power cell.
- Linked the Interior door to the exterior door and vice-versa.
- Added Animations for some controls.
- Added sounds for the doors opening / closing
0.0.1A - First Release -26th May 2018
This changelog is a work in progress due to lack of documentation
- Temporal Laboratory block