The Pocket Watch is a device that allows a player to view the outside world's time when inside the Tardis interior.
- Viewing Exterior World Time
- Locating Crashed Timeships
Viewing Exterior World Time
- Enter a Tardis' interior dimension.
- Hold the pocket watch in the main hand and watch as the clock hands change as the world's time progresses.
Locating Crashed Timeships
- Hold the Pocket Watch in either hand.
- Move around the world and observe the Pocket Watch's clock hands, and listen to its ticking sound.
- The Pocket watch acts like a crude compass by rapidly swinging its clock hands and ticking furiously when a Crashed Timeship is within a 25 block radius of the player