Obtaining Blocks Ingame
- Right clicking on the ARS block will produce a GUI as shown.
- The player can then select a block by left clicking on a block shown in the GUI. This will give the player 1 block of that type.
- The player can also obtain 16 blocks at a time if they hold Left Shift, then left click.
- 1 Artron Unit will be taken for every block generated by the ARS block.
Defining the ARS Blocks
Users can define what blocks are made available in the ARS GUI.
This is done by taking the following steps:
- Create a Minecraft Datapack and adding a file named "ars.json" to the directory
- Locate the Namespace ID for the Block you want to add to the ARS GUI.
- Add the Namespace ID to the ARS.json as a Json Array element
- Example of a Json array is: ["tardis:steampunk_monitor","tardis:alembic"]
- Each string of text within the quotation marks are an element or unique entry in the array.
- This element in our case is the Namespace ID of a block.