- Converting Cinnabar Dust to Mercury Bottles
Obtaining Mercury Bottles
Obtaining Input Items
To obtain one mercury bottle, the user will need collect the following materials
- Water from Water Buckets
- Cinnabar Dust
- Glass Bottle
- Burnable Items
Usage in GUI
Once the input materials are collected, they must be arranged as shown below. Once all input items have been placed in the correct slots, the Alembic will begin distillation.
The ongoing distilation process is indicated through smoke particles and the block displaying the "on" state.
After a short period of time, the following behaviour would occur:
- Water Bucket will be used up and turned into Emty Bucket
- Fuel is burned
- Cinnabar Dust is used
- Mercury Tank is filled. A brewing sound will play
Collecting Mercury from Mercury Tank
- To collect Mercury from the Mercury tank part of the Alembic, place a Glass Bottle in the top right hand slot as shown above.
- The glass bottle will be used up and Mercury Bottles will be dispensed in the bottom right hand slot.
- Breaking the Block will allow it to drop its inventory items
- The distilllation process cannot be automated with Hopper sytems