Architectural Reconfiguration System
This information applies to an upcoming version of the mod.
The Architectural Reconfiguration System (ARS) is a block that allows the player to obtain a variety of decoration blocks in exchange for the depletion of the Tardis' Artron banks.
There is no current method to obtain the ARS in the mod.
Obtaining Blocks Ingame
- Right clicking on the ARS block will produce a GUI as shown.
- The player can then select a block by left clicking on a block shown in the GUI. This will give the player 64 blocks of that type.
- 64 Artron Units will be taken for every 64 blocks generated by the ARS block.
Defining the ARS Blocks
Users can define what blocks are made available in the ARS GUI.
This is done by taking the following steps:
- Create a Minecraft Datapack and adding a file named "ars.json" to the directory
- Locate the Namespace ID for the Block you want to add to the ARS GUI.
- Add the Namespace ID to the ARS.json as a Json Array element
- Example of a Json array is: ["tardis:steampunk_monitor","tardis:alembic"]
- Each string of text within the quotation marks are an element or unique entry in the array.
- This element in our case is the Namespace ID of a block.