Welcome to the Tardis Mod Wiki!
- Meet the team!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mod Compatibilities
- Changelog: 1.3-1.3.1-The Corridor Update
- Changelog: 1.2-The Crash Update
- Changelog-1.0 to 1.1.1-First Stable 1.14.4 Version
- Changelog: 0.0.1-0.0.3 Pre-Alpha (1.14.4)
- Changelog: 0.1.4-0.1.4A - The End of 1.12.2 Development
- Changelog: 0.1.3-0.1.3A - The Artron Update
- Changelog: 0.1.2
- Changelog: 0.1.1A - 0.1.1C
- Changelog: 0.1.0A-0.1.0E - Further Stabilisation and Bug Fixes
- Changelog: 0.0.9A - 0.0.9B - Stabilisation and Quality of Life Updates
- Changelog: 0.0.8A - The Exploration Update
- Changelog: 0.0.7A
- Changelog: 0.0.6A
- Changelog: 0.0.5A - The BOTI Update
- Changelog: 0.0.1A-0.0.4A - The Early Days
The 1.12 Versions of the mod are now deprecated. To view its archived information, please click here: Deprecated Features
Welcome to the New Tardis Mod Wiki!
In order to navigate the wiki, click "Shelves" or "Books" categories to view different topics or use the search bar at the top of every page.
Popular and useful pages
The New TARDIS Mod adds a fully functional TARDIS time machine to Minecraft, inspired by the television show, Doctor Who.
It focuses on providing a hands-on and flexible experience that allows users to experiment, question and learn new things as they play the mod.
This mod was inspired by the original Tardis Mod by ShaneDarkholme but has no relation with the original mod.
Downloads and Installation
The mod is available for Minecraft 1.14.4 and Minecraft 1.12.2. The mod requires the installation of the latest Minecraft Forge. Please see the below links for more information.
I have a suggestion/issue?
Please submit a report on the Gitlab Issues page. This is the fastest method as it is easily seen and managed by the developers!
When reporting an issue, please be sure to provide specific details such as:
Mod Version (E.g. 0.0.3 Pre-Alpha):
Minecraft Version (1.14.4/1.12.2) :
List of installed mods:
What you were doing when the issue occurred:
Relevant screenshots/video evidence:
Relevant Crash report and/or the appropriate log files:
Join the Tardis Mod Discord! See below for more information!
Want to post a more in-depth suggestion? Create a PunkProject account and post a suggestion on the site! This allows you to view and rate other's suggestions in a dedicated repository!
Join our Discord and discuss the mod with others! We can look into your suggestions and help you with any crashes or issues.
Just click the image below to join!
Meet the team!
Spectre: Hey, I'm Spectre, I'm the main programmer and owner of the TARDIS Mod. I pretty much handle most of the code / final decisions.
Swirtzly: Hey! I'm Swirtzly! I work on the Regeneration and Weeping Angels Mod.
I'm slightly insane and am pretty much tired 24/7, I work on the Tardis mod and help out when I can spare some time to do so.
I mostly break things and have Spectre yell at me when I change the registries.
Usually I help out with issues and crash reports, or well, do my best to.
Lotux: Hey ! I'm Lotux, I work on the K9 mod and on the Handles mod (2 addons of TARDIS mod). I translate the team's mods into French in my spare time, because we're nice people. I bore Sub and Spectre with questions about Forge very often, but they seem to be holding up.
I've added a lot of commands, interior hums and a few other little things in the "New TARDIS Mod".
DocArcane: Hi, I'm a freelance artist that colors comics and draws monsters for a living. I'm also making models and textures for the Tardis Mod (and others). My speciality is making steampunk stuff.
50ap5ud5: Hi! I'm 50ap5ud5, I do some programming for the mod and maintain its documentation.
Source 1.14.4: https://gitlab.com/Spectre0987/TardisMod-1-14
Source 1.12.2: https://github.com/Spectre0987/TardisMod
1.14.4 Issues Tracker
Issues 1.14.4: https://gitlab.com/Spectre0987/TardisMod-1-14/issues
1.12.2 Issue Tracker
Isssues 1.12.2: https://github.com/Spectre0987/TardisMod/issues
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Is this mod a continuation of the original Tardis Mod by ShaneDarkholme?
A: No, while the New Tardis Mod was inspired by the original mod, it has no relation to it.
Q: Who made this mod?
A: The New Tardis Mod was founded by Spectre0987, but is developed by a group of people. The developers are the Tardis Team: https://tardis-mod.com/books/home/page/meet-the-team .
Q: I was told by X that Y was added/implemented this way. Why does it not work this way?
A: Your installed version of the mod may not match with the version the information is referring to, or the information may be inaccurate.
First check if the information provided is accurate by referring to reliable, up-to-date sources such as the FAQ, Tardis Team member responses and the wiki. If you are finding conflicting information, cross reference and analyse the information between different sources.
If you are still unsure, feel free to ask a question on the #mod-discussion channel on the discord server.
Q: Are core mods required?
A: No. You only need the Tardis mod jar file.
Q: Which version of Forge do I need?
A: The recommended version is the latest version of Forge for Minecraft 1.14.4.
Q: Will you add support for cracked versions?
A: No, the developers do not support cracked Minecraft versions.
Q: When will the mod release its next update?
A: When it’s ready
Q: What’s in the next version of the mod?
A: See the #114-git and #previews-114 channel on the discord server.
Q: Is there a changelog?
A: More or less, see the #114-git channel in the discord server.
Q: How do I make a TARDIS
A: In the 1.14.4 versions, Tardises are now obtained by finding them and encouraging them to open for you. In 1.12.2, you would craft a Tardis Coral and wait for it to grow.
- 1.14 information: https://tardis-mod.com/books/tutorials/page/obtaining-a-tardis
- 1.12 information: https://tardis-mod.com/books/deprecated-features/page/creating-your-tardis
Q: I can't see the bigger in the inside (BOTI) effect?
A: By default BOTI is turned on, you may have turned it off. See the in-game config options - > BOTI.
Q: How do I fly the TARDIS?
A: You need to insert the required sub systems into the Tardis Engine and refuel the ship. The current required sub systems are the Dematerialisation Circuit and Fluid Links (As of Version 1.1 for Minecraft 1.14.4) . Then, disengage the Handbrake, and right click on the Throttle lever.
Q: Why is the Tardis not taking off/What are Sub-systems?
A: The Tardis requires the installation of special components to make it operational for flight. Currently, it requires the Dematerialisation Circuit and Fluid Links. Other sub systems such as the Chameleon Circuit are required for some of the features in the Monitor. (As of Version 1.1 for Minecraft 1.14.4)
Q: What are the Tardis controls?
Q: How do I summon my TARDIS?
A: You will need to obtain a Stattenheim remote. Then, select the remote in your hotbar and right click on a block. The Tardis will take 10 seconds or more to reach its destination, depending on how far it was from your current position.
Q: How do I obtain mercury bottles?
A: See the article: https://tardis-mod.com/books/blocks/page/alembic
Q: How do I generate rooms?
A: You cannot. You must make one.
Q: Can I have more than one Tardis per world save?
Q: Why can’t I enter my Tardis interior?
A: Try using the command /tardis interior. In the 1.12.2 versions, a probable cause is the Dimensional Dams Sub-system may be destroyed. To fix this, craft a Time Vector Generator and right click with it on the exterior.
If the issue persists, post an report on the Gitlab issues page.
Q: I heard the Tardis can land inside itself. How?
A: In the 1.12.2 versions, if the Thermal-Couplings sub system is destroyed the Tardis will always land inside itself until the sub-system is repaired and reinstalled.
To resolve this issue,
- Craft a new thermocoupling and reinstall it into the Tardis console unit.
- Check that the flight systems, fluid links, dimensional dams and artron banks are above 20% durability.
- If they any sub system is not above 20% durability, repair or replace the component.
- Reinstall the repaired/new component by right clicking with the component on the Tardis console unit
- Pull the Time Rotor Handbrake to take off. The Tardis exterior will now slowly dematerialise from the interior.
Note: If you are on a multiplayer server, use the /tardis interior command to access your interior or ask a server administrator to assist if needed. If you are on a singleplayer world, turn on cheats to access the command.
Q: Will feature X be added into the next update?
A: Please see the #previews-114, #114-git channels in the discord first before asking. They show what is planned for the next update. You can also use the search bar in the discord server to see if your requested feature is being added.
This reduces duplicate questions and allows the developers more time to work on the mod.
Q: Will Tardis interior/exterior X be added?
A: All Tardis interiors and exteriors seen in-show are planned for implementation into the mod.
Gitlab Issues page: https://gitlab.com/Spectre0987/TardisMod-1-14/issues
Q: My game crashed when the mod was installed. What do I do?
A: Open an issue on the Gitlab page and attach the relevant crash report file.
Q: Do you accept issues from WIP/unreleased builds? Such as compiled .jar files from the github with features have not been released on the Curseforge page?
A: No, the developers don't accept issues from mod builds they are working on. If it was ready, it would be released.
Q: I install another mod that adds more dimensions, now my game crashes!
A: For 1.12.2 versions, this is often caused by other mods adding dimensions with the same ID as this mod, but there is quite a simple fix!
Q: Why doesn’t the Tardis land on the block I summoned it to?
A: The Tardis is set to always try to land on the exact block. It can miss the landing location by 5-10 blocks as it checks for sufficient space around the exterior. If this check was not in place, the player will often spawn in blocks upon exiting a Tardis and suffocate to death.
Another factor that could cause is the Tardis Mood system. If the Tardis doesn't like the pilot, it can land more inaccurately, up to a 100 block inaccuracy factor.
Q: Why does the Tardis not travel to the specified biome via Telepathic Circuits?
A: It could be because the biome is too far away. The biome has to be within 500 blocks to allow the Tardis to detect it.
Q: Why did a mob/player suddenly appear in my Tardis after landing?
A: The Tardis teleports any entity on its landing position into the Tardis interior. The entity would have been at the coordinates of your destination during landing.
Q: Why does the monitor text disappear? How do I fix it?
A: This is a known issue in the 1.12.2 versions. It won't be fixed because the mod developers don't work on that version anymore
If you have modified the world in a certain manner, the world “forgets” you own a Tardis. This can be fixed if the Tardis owner list is loaded again.
/tardis remove command and grow a new Tardis coral. This should link the new exterior to the previous interior you owned.
If the game displays the error, “No Tardis found” after this, then please wait until the patch for this bug is released.
Q: I can see the interior of my Tardis being fully shown incorrectly behind the Tardis?
A: Performance enhancing mods such as Optifine are not compatible with the Bigger On the Inside effect. This is because their source code is closed-source, so we cannot work with or work around their rendering changes.
A fix for the Optifine incompatibility can be done by turning off Fast Render in Optifine. This can allow one to use shaders and Optifine features with the Bigger On the Inside effect, but is not guaranteed for all computers due to differences in graphics hardware or drivers.
Q: I’m trapped in the Tardis dimension. How do I escape?
A: If you are trapped in the Tardis dimension, either use
/kill . You can also use
/tardis exterior [Username]to teleport you to the exterior of the Tardis.
Keep in mind that using
/kill without the
keepInventory gamerule enabled deletes all inventory items.
Q: My Tardis crashed and now there's two exteriors. How do I fix this?
A: The duplicate exterior is caused by a bug when the Tardis crashes.
The Tardis crash can be caused by broken flight systems, fluid links, dimensional dams, low artron banks or a known bug in real world flight mode.
This wearing down of sub systems can be due to user negligence in maintaining their Tardis circuits, users travelling ridiculously long distances, or pulling the time rotor handbrake during flight which forcefully stops the flight and severely damages all flight related sub systems.
To solve this issue, stand on top of the duplicate exterior and use the command
/setblock ~ ~-1 ~ air.
Then, repair or replace the necessary sub-systems.
Q: My Tardis crashed. Why do I keep taking damage in the interior?
A: In the 1.12.2 versions, it’s likely your Fluid Link sub-systems are destroyed. When they are destroyed it causes mercury leaks in the Tardis which damage the player over a period of time. In 1.14.4 versions, there isn't such a feature. Check if other mods add a feature that does that.
Q: I looked at the coordinates on the Tardis key but the Tardis is not there.
A: The coordinates on the key is for the console's position in the TARDIS's dimension, not where the TARDIS lands. Mouse over a synced Stattenheim remote to view the exterior coordinates.
Q: In the 1.12.2 versions, the Stattenheim Remote states my Tardis exterior as "None"? What does this mean?
A: Your Tardis exterior no longer exists in the world. Try using the command
/tardis interior command to access your interior, then pulling the Time Rotor Handbrake to land the Tardis.
Alternatively, try using the command
/tardis restoresys [Username] * to restore all sub-systems.
If the above solutions do not work, you will need to remove the Tardis from your playerdata and grow a new one.
Below are the installation information for the New Tardis Mod
- Minecraft 1.12.2 (No cracked versions)
- Link: https://minecraft.net/
- Latest 1.12.2 Minecraft Forge.
- New Tardis Mod.
- Link: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projects/new-tardis-mod
INFORMATION: No core mods are required for installation of the New Tardis Mod.
- Download and install Minecraft 1.12.2
- Download and install the latest Minecraft Forge version for 1.12.2. See the Minecraft Wiki for a more in-depth tutorial.
- Download the New Tardis Mod.
- Navigate to your minecraft folder. By default this is the
.minecraftfolder. See the Minecraft Wiki page for its location.
- Create a folder in your minecraft folder named
- Drag the New Tardis Mod jar file to the
- Launch Minecraft
- Select Forge 1.12.2 profile. Mod has been installed.
The following mods have built-in integrations with the New Tardis Mod.
- K9 Mod
- Doctor Who - Weeping Angels Mod
- Doctor Who - Regeneration
- Industrial Craft 2
The following mods can cause technical conflicts or detract from the New Tardis Mod's gameplay experience.
Details: Rendering issues with BOTI (Bigger on the Inside) feature and some blocks and/or items.
Details: Rendering issues with certain blocks and/or items.
A list of changes made to the mod
Changelog: 1.3-1.3.1-The Corridor Update
- Tardis interior lighting always shows sad lighting for old worlds upgraded to 1.3, even when its mood is ecstatic. Caused by an unfinished rgb lighting feature not having a valid default value. This has been removed
- Better foliage compatibility crash
- Check for reclamation unit to not be placed if there are no items to put in it, fixes demat sound being heard when changing interiors
- Missing Localisation for Trunk Exterior advancement, and console texture variants
- Blank Upgrade item using the filled upgrade item texture instead of the blank upgrade one
- Missing manual entries about the new flight events, ars room generation system and the Temporal grace circuits
- Vortex Manipulator Functions not working on the server
- Anti Gravity Block TE not saving its range values on chunk reload
- ARS Tablet not showing all structures in the gui, all pages should now show up.
1.3 - The Corridor Update
- Stattenheim Remote Recipe, it will return later and is intended to be difficult to obtain
Room Generation System
- ARS Tablet - used for generating corridors and rooms!
- ARS Structure Block - Used to allow corridors and rooms to be created at the block’s position
- ARS Structure Void
- User generated rooms/corridors!
- Tardis owners can create new rooms or corridors by selecting a room type with the ARS Tablet, then right clicking with the tablet on an ARS Structure Start block
- Straight corridor (short and long)
- T junction
- Left turn
- Right turn
- Storage Room
- 3 Workspaces
- Coral Console
- Type 40 Mk1 Console
- Art Deco Console
- Model G Console (Toyota Console, used by 12th/11th Doctor)
- Modern Police box exterior.
- Safe Exterior (Safe as in shape of a security locker, not that you will be any safer mwhahahaha)
- TT capsule exterior
- Abandoned Steam Interior - this is now the default interior for newly created Tardises
- Updated Steam, Nautilus, Jade, Omega interiors to work with the corridor system
- Monitor Control - allows you to open monitor gui for some Consoles that have a monitor part in the model
- Monitor sub menu - Timeship Flight Information - allows you to view information normally rendered on the monitor block, except for the External Scanner monitor mode
- Texture Variants protocol, allows you to change exterior/console textures. Accessed via Interior Submenu Properties menu in the monitor gui
- Texture variants for Steampunk, Trunk and Fortune Teller exteriors
- Texture variants for Trunk Exterior, Steam Exterior, Nemo Console, Steam Console, Toyota Console, Galvanic console
Subsystems and Upgrades
- Electrolytic Convertor Upgrade - allows living entities in water around a 16x16 block radius around the exterior to be able to breathe, requires fluid link system to function
- Structure Locator upgrade (Creative Only for now) - locates modded and vanilla structures
- Temporal Grace Circuits - new optional subsystem that allows players to not take damage when in the Tardis interior
- You can now perceive your Tardis' mood by sneak right clicking the telepathic circuit control, then sleeping in a bed that is placed in the Tardis interior dimension
- Tardises now have a Forge Energy Buffer. This allows Forge energy capable objects to interact with the Tardis. See this diagram for a visual interpretation: https://imgur.com/a/sgXP9Q4
- Tardis Exterior now takes energy from the Tardis' artron banks via other mod cables. Connect a power source to output into a Roundel Tap, then connect cables up to the Tardis exterior to take out energy.
- Artron Capacitor - allows the Tardis to gain and use fuel - without it, you cannot fly the Tardis. Artron capacitors are placed in the “Artron” panel of the Tardis Engine
- Leaky capacitor - default artron capacitor that spawns in the engine when you first unlock a Tardis - it has low capacity and very low recharge rate
- Artron batteries are now functional, and use Artron energy. Can be charged by using the charging panel in Tardis Engine
- Roundel Tap, allows you to push or pull FE from / to the Tardis’ FE Buffer when inside the interior
- Artron Converter block - allows you to convert Artron Units (AU) to Forge Energy (FE). Right click on it to turn it into an Artron Emitter, which allows for Forge Energy to be converted to Artron Units
Blocks and Items
- RCA Monitor - monitor variant
- Psychic Cube - a one time use block that allows nearby Tardises with Interstitial Antennas installed to pick up the signal and load the beacon’s coordinates to the navcom. Place it down and right click it to activate it.
- Toyota Spinning Rotor - animated decoration block that plays sounds and animations during flight. Only plays animations and sounds when placed in the Tardis interior dimension.
- Blinking light decoration block
- 3 new chair blocks!
- Pirate style Tardis key - decorative
- Iron Quantiscope - texture variant
- Port of the Super Structure Block Mod by Spectre0987 - a custom structure block that allows for unlimited sized structures. Used for creating new interiors
- Unique sounds when opening certain monitor GUIs
- Vortex Manipulator battery function - opens a container that allows you to insert artron batteries. This container is unique to one instance of a Vortex Manipulator itemstack
- Vortex Manipulator Scanner sub function - reads out number of hostiles and other players near you. This is a sub function of the battery function
- You now use up and down arrow keys to cycle through the Vortex Manipulator Sub functions when the Vortex Manipulator gui is open
- Plains variant of Observatory, Observatories now spawn in Plains biomes
- New unstabilised flight events
- Exterior bulkhead - requires door switch
- Dimension Drift - this should be obvious
Commands and Permissions
- Command feedback when /tardis commands are executed
- Added “Tardis Administrator Permissions System” - certain protocols can now only be executed if the user is the Tardis’ owner and the loyalty is greater than 50. These protocols include:
- Change Interior
- Change Console
- Generating rooms/corridors with ARS Tablet
- Command: /tardis unlock [interior/exterior] [*] - unlocks all exteriors/interiors if you use * as the fourth argument
- /tardis setup command. Makes your existing Tardis ready for flight and gives you a Tardis key
- Config option for interior change cooldown time and interior change fuel usage
- Config options for Vortex Manipulator Teleport Range, Side effects, cooldown, fuel consumption
- TardisHelper#getConsoleFromWorld now expects a Lazy Optional, update your addon mods if they used this method
- Added a system for Vortex Manipulator to have hierarchical, parent and child functions
- E.g You can sync an unlimited list of child functions to a parent function
- Quantiscope recipes are now Json based and can be adjusted by datapacks
- Tardis interiors that allow corridors to connect to it must have an ARS Structure Block placed exactly 30 blocks horizontally away and 1 block above the Console Unit, facing north from the console. This allows for the interiors to seamlessly connect with existing corridors when you change the interior
- Tardis Interiors now have a 60x60x60 size limit via saving structures using the Super Structure Block. (If the size were larger there will be potential large performance issue, as the interior structure needs to clear a radius the size of the largest interior, which can be extremely large)
- Tardis doors now suck you out into the Vortex if you open them during flight, you won't get sucked out if you are behind a block. When you exit the vortex you may be teleported into blocks, so be prepared to take suffocation damage!
- Tardis doors no longer automatically close when you start flight. Be careful of intruders entering the Tardis when you take off and don’t get sucked out of the interior!
- Missing a control in unstabilised flight now has more severe consequences, which are related to the control. E.g. Missing the Dimensional Controls makes you teleport to random dimension, missing refuel control makes your Tardis lose more fuel
- Change Console, Change Exterior indexes now start from the last one you selected. so you don’t have to keep cycling from the beginning of the list
- TARDISes can no longer travel to the End dimension AT ALL (including waypoints previously set in the End). This eliminates a conflict with vanilla MC behaviour where if the end was not unlocked via end portals, end portals at 0,0 of the end will delete the Tardis Exterior block after the Tardis lands because the portal structure is always placed last.
- Tardises will now teleport any entity it lands on into the interior!
- Tardises will now try to save its owner if it has a loyalty of over 100 towards the owner, and the owner’s health is below 3 hearts by landing on the position from when the owner was last damaged
- Tardis loyalty can only be increased/decreased by the owner of the Tardis, this means it can slow down malicious attempts by users to change the interior of another user’s Tardis
- Tardis loyalty gain rates are now changed
- Tardis refuel rate significantly slower
- Tardis refuelling now requires an Artron capacitor to be placed in the Artron panel of the Tardis Engine
- Steam, Nautilus, Alabaster, Jade, Omega Interiors updated to support corridors/rooms
- Tardis mood lighting is now brighter to better indicate the Tardis’ mood
- Broken Exteriors now play a sparking sound whenever sparks fly out from it
- Telepathic circuits search results are no longer required to be case sensitive
- Recipes for Tardis Keys, uses Ender Pearl instead of Ender Eye, and each variant has an identifier item to make the variant recipes more easy to remember and craft
- Anti Grav blocks now requires to be toggled on and off with redstone signals, can no longer be activated/deactivated by hand
- Sonic Screwdrivers can now display the Forge Energy reading of blocks that are capable of using Forge Energy. This requires the sonic mode to be set to Block Interactions mode and the player must hold the sonic when looking at the Forge Energy capable block
- Tardis Mod blocks with the TARDIS_LIGHT blockstate property (E.g. Roundels) will now emit a redstone signal, with the signal strength depending on how bright the interior lighting is set to
- ARS Egg block GUI - ARS Corridor Start block, monitors, blinking lights and other blocks added
- The Broken Exterior now plays a spark sound when displaying the lava particles.
- Quantiscopes now play a spark sound when repairing or crafting items
- Tardis owner tooltips now show entity display names instead of UUID
- Tardis interior change cooldown will be instant if you use it in creative mode
- Crashed ship computers can now use loot tables, meaning randomised loot can generate
- Crashed Ship computers have a random chance of containing a schematic of a police box or modern police box
- Crashed ship generation tweaked
- Vortex Manipulator Item model fix - hinge parts on the open variant are now more smooth
- Vortex Manipulator item model now changes to open state when gui is open, and changes to closed state when gui is closed
- Vortex Manipulator can now be used even if you aren’t holding the item, it just has to be in your inventory. If you have more than one Vortex Manipulator in the inventory, the itemstack closest to slot 0 will be selected. If you are holding a Vortex Manipulator itemstack, it will still behave as before.
- Vortex Manipulator now renders on the opposite arm of your player’s main arm if the player is not holding the item and the item is in the inventory (Rendering animations are a Work in Progress)
- Vortex Manipulator will now take fuel when in the Vortex dimension, if you don't have enough fuel you cannot start another journey
- If a player teleports over half of the teleport limit with the Vortex Manipulator, the player will now receive potion effects
- The height at which you teleport to in the Vortex dimension via the Vortex Manipulator will now scale depending on how far you set the coordinates. Larger coordinates means you take more time to teleport and use more fuel
- Reclamation Unit usage enhancements - taking items out is now smoother’
- Texture update for Grate blocks
- /tardis create command has an optional parameter for player name, allowing you to create a Tardis for another player
- New advancement to unlock the Safe Exterior, enter an End Stronghold
- Advancement required to unlock trunk exterior - enter a shipwreck
- Client null value crash where if you already bought a map from a storyteller villager, clicking on the same villager causes the client to crash
- Monitor scanner mode being able to change its field of view if you sprint towards the block whilst looking at it
- Fixed Tardis light blocks range not being able to be modified by interior light properties after a certain range
- Tardis mood draining too quickly if left alone
- Telepathic Circuit client crash when searching in search bar
- Sleeping in the Tardis dimension not starting the sleep timer like vanilla beds, caused vanilla phantoms to keep spawning even after sleeping
- Vortex Manipulator getting players stuck in a loop in the Vortex dimension if they spam the teleport function (blocked users from opening the Teleport gui whilst in the Vortex Dimension and added a method to change the player’s destination to overworld if they somehow set their destination to the Vortex)
- Metal grate stairs dropping the incorrect block item
- Metal grate block dropping the incorrect block item
- Fixed Alembic item duplication bug
- Reclamation Unit not saving items from previous interior change event if you didn’t take items from the previous event out of the container
- Ship Computer not dropping inventory Items
- Stattenheim Remote tooltips not updating properly
- NullPointer Server crash involving the Tardis attempting to teleport entities without an entity type. Fixes fishing rods used on the Tardis doors causing servers to crash.
- Player experience not being saved on the client when teleporting through the Tardis doors
- Life Scan Protocol no longer includes armor stands
- Fixed player potion effects being lost when teleporting through the Tardis doors
- Fixed Quantiscope recipes sometimes not being synced between the client and server
- Fixed a server crash involving the Anti Grav block unable to be rendered on the Scanner mode of the Tardis Monitor
- Telepathic Circuit search radius being bit shifted by 4, causing the centre of the search radius to start close to world spawn and not from the exterior as originally intended
- Sonic casing not syncing properly
Changelog: 1.2-The Crash Update
- New villager trades - ancient artefact map will lead to crashed ships and maybe timeships too
- Story Teller Villager, maybe they have heard of legends of old crash sites based on sights they saw on their telescope :)
- Telescope Block, decorative, used as a workbench block for StoryTeller Villagers
- Crashed ship structures generated randomly in the world
- Observatory village structures spawn near desert or savanna plateau type villages, houses the Story Teller Villager
- Police Box Exterior and Interior Door model!
- Tardis Monitor Scanner Mode - allows you to see a live preview of the chunk around the Exterior, including blocks, tile entities and fluids!
- Hold Sneak then right click the monitor to switch between Scanner Mode and the standard Information mode
- Ships Computers - can extract exterior schematics from it using a sonic
- Sonic Slot Control - placing sonic in it will download any schematics the sonic has in it to the Tardis
- Communicator Control - allows you to find distress calls! Requires interstitial antenna sub system to be installed
- Door Control - toggle opening, closing, unlocking and locking of Tardis door
- Stabiliser control - toggles unstabilised flight
- Unstabilised Flight!
- Quicktime events turned on by default
- Has a certain timeframe in which to press the correct control, the time you have depends on the throttle setting. Minimum throttle is 10 seconds, maximum throttle means 5 seconds
- May require multiple controls to be pressed
- Failing to press a control can damage sub systems
- Is twice as fast as stabilised flight, but uses double the fuel
- Item Reclamation Unit Block - saves all items placed in containers, item frames or armor stands and any used leashes within a 20 block radius of the console, spawns beside the console after you change interior
- Fortune Teller Exterior and Interior Door
- Galvanic Console
- Alabaster Interior
- Interstitial Antenna subsyem, required for communicator to pick up distress signals
- Tardis Manual now is data driven, uses jsons that can be replaced using data packs
- Some exteriors are now locked behind "ship schematics" that found in crash ship computers, download them with your sonic and plug it into your console
- Fortune Teller Exterior now requires an advancement to unlock - find and enter a witch hut
- Nautilus interior now requires an advancement to unlock - hold a Nautilus shell
- Tardis Manual entries - new information on sub systems, controls and a start on flight modes
- Sub system damage values changed
- Dematerialisation Circuit durability increased from 250 to 1000,takes 1 damage per 1-5 seconds of flight
- Fluid links take 1 damage on takeoff, 1 damage on land
- Chameleon Circuit takes 1 damage on land, and a random chance to taking more damage as well
- Vortex Manipulator GUI - now prevents teleport if a non-integer character is inputted, tells you which textbox the issues is occuring in and shows the current player’s coordinates in its corresponding textboxes
- Vortex Manipulator now plays a sound at its start point and a different sound at its destination
- Waypoint GUIs - reordered to be more user friendly, Waypoint Creation GUI now has textbox and positioning enhancements to clarify user interactions
- Sonics can now make dispensers dispense items!
- Chameleon Circuit item model update
- Control Nametag Displays now render lower
- Stattenheim remote is now functional, tool tips still need work
- Tardis Emotional changes:
- Gain 1 loyalty every 4 seconds during unstabilized flight
- 5 loyalty and 20 mood penalty for flight event fucked up
- Can't gain more than 1.5x Estatic threshold by flying
- A TARDIS can get all the way to sad by being abandonment
- Vortex Manipulator will no longer teleport you into bedrock if you use the top block setting, original search logic from v1.0 has been restored
- Vortex Manipulator GUIs not scaling with different GUI scales
- Fixed a bug where you can still give gifts to Tardises if that Tardis is owned by someone else or you already own a Tardis, the client was previously desynced from the Server
- Alembic not saving its progress on the client when the world reloads
- Server crash issue involving client classes trying to load on servers
- Dimension helper crash
- Fixed TARDISes being able to travel past the world border
- Sonics always interacting twice
- Sonics not rendering when in search creative tab, they will now display the mk2 casing by default
- External Scanner crash involving mob heads
- Tardises spawning infinite armor stands
- Tardis Exteriors not unloading the chunk they were in once they have dematted, caused severe server lag and prevented mobs from spawning
Changelog-1.0 to 1.1.1-First Stable 1.14.4 Version
- Improved commands
- /tardis refuel command
- /tardis refuel [Player] [Amount]
- Requires Operators status to work
- Time Vortex Dimension - You will teleport to the top of this dimension when you use the Vortex Manipulator and when you reach the bottom, you will teleport to the coordinates you entered
- Server crash involving the Tardis setting the facing of its exterior which shouldn’t exist
- Players can now respawn in the Tardis if they sleep in a bed there. If the spawn position is overwritten or the bed in the Tardis broken, you will spawn at the updated location
- Waypoints monitor protocol - Save, Load and Delete specific locations. Can save a name of waypoints, position, dimension and exterior facing direction. Up to 15 waypoints can be saved
- Change Exterior protocol
- Trunk exterior
- K2 Booth Exterior
- Anti Gravity Block, look up or down to travel in respective directions, right click to toggle on or off, sneak and right click to set the detection range. Available in ARS Egg
- Fast return control - returns you to the immediate previous position, dimension and exterior facing
- Telepathic Circuit control - allows you to search for biomes only.
- Interiors are now unlocked via advancements
- Chameleon Circuit item is now required for Change Exterior protocol to function, but is not required for flight
- Reduced generation chance of Xion crystals
- Daleks have a hover sound when they move
- Guis opening on all player screens on LAN servers
- Interior change image not scaling with different gui scales
- All monitor guis should now scale with gui scales
- Atrium circuit upgrade landing the player at 0,0,0
- Exteriors will now be waterlogged if you change exteriors
- Ambient Tardis sounds are now less frequent
- Entity sounds no longer loop infinitely
1.0 (MC 1.14.4)
- Change Exterior monitor protocol - it was a test feature and will return when it's fully functional
- Sonic Cane
- Copper interior (may return in the future)
- Toyota interior (may return in the future)
- Tardis Manual with in game documentation about everything in the mod, right click to open.
- Also shows console control names if you hold it and hover over a control
- Added way to blacklist dimensions
- Config file
- Config option to blacklist or whitelist dimensions for the Tardis
- Config option to toggle sonic features
- Added landing system
- JEI integrations for recipes, ARS system and more
- Code hooks to allow other mods to have integrations with this mod
- Added Alarm toggle
- Makes console room flash red and plays a Cloister bell sound
- Added Lifeform Scan protocol
- Interior and exterior light level adjustment - makes all nearby light emitting tardis mod blocks change light level
- Added Wall Eye monitor
- Added Change Interior protocol
- You MUST take any items out from containers placed in the interior because changing interior will delete the container and its items.
- There will be a future feature that will store the items to a storage capability
- Has 1 minute cooldown between uses
- Requires 100 Artron Units in fuel banks in order to use
- Kills all non living entities, so items etc won't just lie on the ground. This also means all armor stands and item frames will be deleted
- Places player 1 block north of the console, to prevent player from falling into the void if the new interior doesn't have blocks at the player's position
- Added Jade, Omega, Nautilus interiors
- Added Nemo console
- Added Console Changing system
- Added Tech Struts block
- Cybergun (Work in Progress, unobtainable in survival)
- Stattenheim Remote (Work in Progress)
- Alabaster Roundels, blocks, slabs, Stairs and walls (original decoration block)
- Metal Grate Block, slabs and stairs
- TARDIS exteriors (Broken and otherwise) will respond with a cloister bell if you ring a bell within 3 chunks of them
- Added Tardis Engine (WIP) - Allows you to insert sub systems, upgrades and charge items with artron energy
- Added support for Interior-specific ambient noises
- Added Nautilus interior Ambient sounds
- Added Artron system
- Added refueler controls to Nemo and Steam console
- Added the ability to crash the Tardis.
- Added stutter noise when fuel is out
- Added creaking ambient sounds in the TARDIS
- Added system to make each Tardis interior have its own ambient sounds
- Added Tardis hum sounds
- Made exterior and interior doors sync states
- Metal Grate Block, Slab, Stairs
- Comfy Chair and its recipe
- Green Comfy Chair and it's recipe
- Sonic Screwdriver
- Sonic Modes
- Block, Entity Interaction and Tardis Coordinates Modes
- Shift Left click to switch modes
- Right click to use
- Sonic Part mixing
- Allows user to mix and match different sonic parts for customisation
- Sonic Charges
- Made Sonics able to be charged using the Tardis Engine
- ARS Block - gives user defined blocks for the cost of Artron units
- Custom collision shapes for Alembic, ARS Egg, Monitors and comfy chair
- Tardis create command - creates a broken exterior at the player's position
- Depressant pill - Creative only item that decreases the Tardis' mood. Lower mood means the Tardis more likely to land inaccurately
- Antidepressant pill- Creative only item to increase the Tardis' mood.
- Tardis emotional system expansion
- Low mood will have cooler coloured lighting in the interior (for best effect, don't use optifine,)
- Good moods will make interior lighting a warmer colour
- TARDISes that have a poor mood will land more inaccurately
- Upgrade system in Tardis Engine
- Atrium Upgrade circuit - if places in upgrades panel of Tardis Engine allows the Tardis to take any blocks that are above Atrium frame blocks with it when it dematerialises
- Atrium Frame blocks - allows blocks in a 11 block radius above the block to be taken with the Tardis when it dematerialises
- Tardis landing position will now consider if it can fit inside the landing spot - if it has blocks attached to it from the Atrium system it will take that into account
- Tardis console will emit particles that show its mood
- Time Vortex renderer (WIP)
- Artron battery (WIP)
- Will be used to charge items by collecting artron energy from the Tardis
- Workbench renamed to Quanitscope with new model
- Quantiscope can be used to mix and match sonics
- Quantiscope can used to craft custom recipes or repair components
- Pocket watch - tells the time of the dimension you are in and malfunctions if near a 25 block radius of a broken tardis exterior, could be a useful Tardis tracking tool ;)
- Ability to play a knocking sound in the Tardis interior if you left click on the exterior block whilst it's locked
- Crafting recipes for:
- Exotronic Circuit
- Blank Upgrade Circuit
- Atrium Upgrade Circuit
- Atrium Frame block
- Wall Eye Monitor
- Sonic Screwdriver
- Sonic Emitter
- Sonic Activator
- Sonic Handle
- Sonic Endcap
- Comfy Chair Red
- Comfy Chair Green
- Interior door
- ARS block
- Alternate Tardis key
- Fluid Link (Quanitscope recipe)
- Steam interior structure - now has updated blocks and includes a Tardis Engine
- Exterior now shows Demat and remat animations
- Steampunk exterior now has a second block below the main tile
- Monitor gui system
- Support for sub-menus
- Support for different monitor gui background textures
- Emotional system
- Broken TARDIS is cheered up with gifts
- TARDISes feeling ‘Apathetic’ or worse gain +100 block inaccuracy when landing
- TARDISes feeling sad make the lighting in the dimension turn more blue
- Interior Editing System
- Can select light level
- Changes exterior light as well
- Monitor now shows the percentage of journey traveled instead of time left
- Tardis now has a fuel system, this is required for flight
- Artron Energy
- Units: AU (Artron Units)
- Exterior doors and interior doors now have opening, closing locking and unlocking sounds!
- Flight time is now calculated
- Flight journeys can be stopped at any time by setting the throttle to 0, and won't cause damage to the Tardis
- Using the throttle to stop a journey mid flight will not damage the Tardis, while using the handbrake will, like a car
- Tardis exterior doors will now shut closed and will be locked when taking off
- Exterior door cannot no longer be opened if the Tardis is dematting or rematting
- Interior and Exterior Doors now have open and closed sounds!
- TARDIS spawns particles when mood changes
- Tardis key now shows the player's uuid the key is bound to
- Tardis keys can now lock and unlock the Tardis Exterior.
- You can lock or unlock a Tardis from the inside by sneak and right clicking the interior door
- Starting flight will now increase Tardis' mood by 10 and loyalty by 1 value.
- Alembic - now has a gui
- Alembic now requires coal, water, Cinnabar and a glass bottle to make bottle of mercury
- Dematerialisation Circuit and Fluid Links are now required for flight
- Dematerialisation Circuit recipe replaced with custom quanitscope recipe
- Hid debug items from creative tab, was only there for dev testing
- Vortex Manipulator Teleport GUI now warns player about potential danger if they choose to use the precise teleport type
- Daleks are now immune to fire, suffocation, lightning, anvil, sweet Berry Bush and fall damage.
- Exteriors and console can no longer be broken in survival mode, can no longer be destroyed by explosions
- Exteriors and console are now chunk loaded, fixes exteriors not removing themself after dematting and fixes players always appearing at the console unit instead of the interior door
- Fixed Vortex Manipulator Gui not working for servers (was not opening on the client, only on the server)
- Steampunk interior door model not being scaled properly.
- Steampunk exterior not being scaled properly
- Consoles spawn their controls everytime the console block changes
- Entities face the correct direction when entering / exiting the TARDIS
- Control entities disappearing on the client, requiring the user to relog
- Monitor showing 0,0,0 after relogging
- Laser entity crashing server when trying to spawn a client side particle
- Controls desyncing their state when reloading world
- Controls spawning extra ones if you change the console blockstate
- Patched an exploit involving Vortex Manipulator where you could travel beyond the world border, go above the Nether roof and below the world
- Alembic losing its data on dimension reload
- Broken exterior floating above ground
- Control Entity duplication when you enter or exit the world
Changelog: 0.0.1-0.0.3 Pre-Alpha (1.14.4)
The following versions are very early in development and contain alot of bugs. If you encounter any bugs, please report them to our issue tracker.
These versions of the mod are completely new versions built from the ground up for Minecraft Forge 1.14.4.
None of the features in the 1.14.4 versions will be ported down to 1.12.2.
Pre-Alpha 0.0.3 (1.14.4 Forge) - 2nd March 2020
- Steam Console Room
- Tardis Commands
- /tardis interior
- /tardis exterior
- Dalek Variants + Spawner items
- Supreme (Red)
- Time War
- Special Weapons
- Fires explosive lasers
- Dalek Flight
- Dalek formations
- Allows them to concentrate firepower
- Target is selected by a commander unit
- When current commander is killed, another Daleks is promoted to commander position
- Steampunk Monitor GUI (WIP)
- Tardis Protocols (WIP)
- Tardis Components - need to be installed in console unit (Wip)
- Chameleon Circuit
- Dematerialisation Circuit
- Fluid Links
- Sounds and status messages to controls when right clicked or punched
- Coordinates Increment Modifier control
- Landing Type control
- Technology blocks - Decoration
- Copper Console unit
- Tardis Workbench (WIP)
- Used to construct some items
- Technology blocks - decoration blocks
- Mercury Bottle - used for crafting fluid links
- Obtained through Alembic
- Experimental BOTI (WIP)
- Broken down Tardis Exterior
- Will generate underground in the world
- Can be opened by giving it items it likes
- Ender pearls
- Filled map
- Crafting recipes
- Blue Concrete slab
- Chameleon Circuit
- Clutter Books
- Clutter Paper
- Dematerialisation Circuit
- Fluid Link
- Interior door
- Sonic Cane
- Steampunk Monitor
- Tardis Key
- Tardis Key Alternate
- Tardis Workbench
- Vortex Manipulator
- Cybergun - Earthshock
- Cinnabar Ore
- In veins of 1-5, two veins per chunk, generates between y level 0 and 24
- Gives Crushed Cinnabar when mined with Pickaxe
- More Cinnabar received if Pickaxe is enchanted with Fortune
- Drops Ore block if pickaxe has Silk Touch enchantment
- Requires Crushed Cinnabar and Water to distill
- To distill mercury enough for one mercury bottle, requires 1 Crushed Cinnabar and 1 water level
- Water Bucket increases water level by 8
- Potions increased water level by 4
- Can hold 64 mercury bottle’s worth of mercury
- Requires user to hold Glass Bottles when getting mercury
- Automatically distills mercury if there is enough Cinnabar and Water and if chunk is loaded
- Forge Version - now uses 1.14.4-28.1.76
- Clutter Paper now has break sound
- Clutter Books now turn into clutter paper when broken
- Vortex Manipulator Module recipe
- Now requires Dematerialisation Circuit and Blaze rod instead of ender pearls
- Loyalty system
- Tardis loyalty value determines if the broken down Tardis will open for you
- Increased by certain percentage when you give the broken Tardis items it likes
- Filled maps
- Ender pearls
- Decreases if you use a lead with a horse or fence to force the door open
- Low loyalty can lead to Tardis feeling angry at you, may change course
- At 100 loyalty, door will open
- You can now use key inputs in Vortex Manipulator main GUI
- Left and right arrow key: cycle through functions
- Enter key: Select function
- Escape key: Close GUI
- Vortex Manipulator Server crash
- Chalkboard null check (temporary fix)
- Vortex Manipulator GUI not scaling with window size
- All blocks now drop their respective items
- Tardis exterior rendering invisible on load
- Exiting interior displaces player to 0,0,0 if the Tardis has not been flown before
- Tardis consoles rendering full bright when scaled
- Tardis console render bounds
- Tardis exterior render bounds
- Tardis interior lightmap not loading when entering for the first time (interior would be black even with light sources)
- Improved interior door teleportation
Pre-Alpha 0.0.2 (1.14.4 Forge) - 3rd October 2019
- Disabled Vortex Manipulator
- Stopped Server Crash (At least this one)
- Made it where when you enter the TARDIS you are put at the interior door
Pre-Alpha 0.0.1 (1.14.4 Forge) - 28th September 2019
Requires the latest 1.14.4 Forge version for Minecraft 1.14.4
- Tardis Exterior
- Steampunk variant
- Clock variant
- Tardis Interior
- One dimension for each player’s Tardis (infinite space)
- Each dimension is saved in the following file path:
- Emotional System
- Likes taking flight
- Doesn’t like being alone
- Tardis key
- Brass Console unit
Console Flight controls
- Adjusts speed of flight
- Toggles flight
- Dimensional Control
- Direction Facing
- Coordinate flight
- Working basic flight system
- Tardis interior door
- Sonic Cane
- Opens Iron doors, iron trapdoors, temporarily lights up Redstone lamp, detonates TNT
- Has 5 second cooldown per successful use
- Concrete palette
- Wood palette
- Whittaker Tardis blocks
- Vortex Manipulator
- Iterable list of functions
- Working teleport function
- Displays text
Changelog: 0.1.4-0.1.4A - The End of 1.12.2 Development
0.1.4A - 17th March, 2020 (MC 1.12.2)
The final update for Minecraft 1.12.2! We’ll be focusing on developing the 1.14.4 version of the mod after this. The 1.12.2 version has also been made open source. We will no longer be updating the 1.12.2 version, in terms of both new features and bug fixes.
Please see our updated license for more information on future contributions and distribution of the mod.
- Fixes a bug where respawning in the TARDIS dimension would put the player in an infinite death loop.
- Fixes a bug where old Tardises have a negative Artron value and cannot update to the new Artron Units system.
0.1.4 - The 2 year Anniversary Update (MC 1.12.2)
Released: 17th March, 2020
- Tardis Diagnostic Tool, allows you to see Tardis sub systems outside of the Tardis and help in deducting the reason for Tardis remotes not working
- Special 2 year Anniversary Interior - ‘Explorer’ interior (Exclusive to 1.12)
- Mysterious Suitcase not dropping clothes unless you use a pickaxe
- Forcefield not deflecting throwable entities
- Toyota Spinnymajig should no longer break surrounding unbreakable blocks such as Bedrock
- Telepathic Circuit now shows if the requested Structure/Biome is out of Tardis range
Changelog: 0.1.3-0.1.3A - The Artron Update
Alpha 0.1.3A (MC 1.12.2) - 12th March 2020
- Fixed a bug with old Tardises having 0 artron when converted to the new artron unit system
Alpha 0.1.3 (MC 1.12.2) - The Artron Update
Released: 12th March 2020
This update brings some major updates to the Artron fueling system and fixes a number of bugs.
- Fixed SOTO being mis-aligned by about 12 blocks
- Made interior door update BOTI info instantly after opening
- Completely rewrote fuel, now has actual units instead of just a percentage
- Added a recharge config open, being in a rift will double it
- 1AU/S in flight, 0.5 if unstabilised flight
- Artron capacitor now fills 100AU
- Food machine cost 5AU per food
- Added Artron Banks - Machines you can place in the TARDIS to add capacity to max Artron
- Added functionality to VoidSpecs
- They now spawn particles in nearby rift chunks
- Are not obtainable by placing wool in a sonic workbench
- Protocols - to balance the Artron re-write, you can use the escape protocol with any fuel amount (including zero), but It will always drain the banks completely
- Bugs Fixed
- Entities can now enter the TARDIS
- The Player no longer can get thrown into the void when exiting RWF
- One of the interiors not being centred inside the room
Alpha 0.1.2 (MC 1.12.2) - 3rd February 2020
- Added Forcefield
- Will kill projectiles if they hit the forcefield
- Will repulse hostile mobs
- Will stop water from flowing into the interior (but doesn’t displace water on the exterior)
- Uses 1% fuel over 6 seconds
- Tweaked TARDIS landing parameters
- TARDIS will overwrite:
- Material can be replaced by other blocks when placed - E.g. Snow, Vines and Tall Grass.
- Food machine will now spawn 16 food when you Sneak and Right Click on it
- Food machine no longer spawns stacks behind it
Changelog: 0.1.1A - 0.1.1C
0.1.1C - 20th January 2020
- Temporarily removed the Tardis exterior gravity feature
Various client and server crashes and bugs fixed
0.1.1B - 28th October 2019
- Ruby ore
- Fob watch
- Monitor Protocol: Stealth mode
- Tardis Manual GUI (Users will be able to more easily understand the usage of the manual, which is to reveal console control names)
- Tractor beam - pulls entities upwards or downwards depending on setting
- Dalek Spaceship Hull block and slab
- Tardis Items Creative Tab icon now rotates its 3D model passively
- Player was able to use /tardis exterior and /tardis interior commands during flight but Tardis would still be in flight
- Fixed being able to ride a TARDIS without being inside
- Creative tab Tardis model not rendering doors
- Spacesuit performance issues (removed item entirely)
- Rendering fixes to BOTI
- Fixed desync between worlds
- Water showing no texture when viewed from the interior
- Player not being sucked out of the interior during flight if doors are left open
- Tardis exterior duping when crashing
- Added Dalek Tractor beam + Dalek Ship Hull blocks
- Fixed BOTI having issues if the model checks sides (If you still crash make sure BOTI > checkSides=false)
0.1.1A - 13th August 2019
- Vortex Manipulator
- Real World Flight
- Food machine can now produce bread in rift chunks in other dimensions
- Tardis toolkit now takes durability damage when used
- Tardis hum sound now at lower volume
- Tardis now automatically dematerialisation if Thermocouplings are repaired
- Tardis coral stages now actually show growth stage
- Significant BOTI performance improvements
- BOTI now displays rotations correctly for stairs and fences
- Invasion Cybermen now has correct model
- Being unable to turn the player's head when riding Bessie
- Fix for OTG incompatibility
- Added null checks to hellbent monitor
- Fixed client crash when adjusting Tardis hum
Changelog: 0.1.0A-0.1.0E - Further Stabilisation and Bug Fixes
0.1.0E Hotfix 1 - 10th July 2019
- Gallifrey dimension
- Server crash with ClassNotFound error
- Missing mcmod.info file
- Being unable to edit configuration file in-game
0.1.0E - 8th July 2019
- Real World Flight
- Mob - Adipose
- Mob - Raiders
- Kerblam Box
- Repair Capsule
- Allows users to repair Tardis sub-systems without needing to access the console unit
- Handy for users who are trapped in their Tardis due to Thermocoupling breakage
- Monitor Protocol: Escape Protocol
- Teleports all players in the TARDIS to overworld spawn at the cost of 10% of Artron banks
- TARDIS now falls if there is no block beneath it
- Symbiotic Nuclei Model - now 3D!
- Companions now path through and open doors
- Tardis exterior duplication bug
- Occurs when Tardis crashes due to depleted fuel and/or sub-system, which forces the Tardis exterior to materialise
- Caused by chunk not unloading fully before Tardis exterior demats fully
- Each Tardis door now handles its own chunk loading instead of the console unit handling it
- Being unable to add modded blocks to ARS GUI
- Toyota Spinnymajig crash
- Tardis commands rework
- Performance enhancements
- Interior door now instantly updates when flight ends or if client loads it.
0.1.0D - 3rd May 2019
- ARS Tree egg
- Can now be obtained in survival mode by right clicking with a Minecraft Egg on a Tardis console unit
- Improved rendering
- Can now be run from server console
- Possible solution to Tardis duplication error
- Occurs after exiting Real World Flight mode
- Disabled Ice shrine interior
- Exploitable resource blocks present
- Cybermen not rendering - causing them to be invisible to players
- Moon dimension gravity
- Space dimension gravity
- Food Machine
- Can now face all directions
- Cannot be spammed
- Now takes time to break in survival
0.1.0C - 24th April 2019
- Basic HTML and image support for TARDIS manual (support for custom content)
Protocol Stealth mode
- Maximum stealth mode time can be achieved with using the default exterior shell and a chameleon circuit at full durability. This gives 500 sec=8.33 minutes of stealth mode
- Renders the exterior invisible
- Activated via TARDIS monitor
- Uses chameleon circuit durability - 1% durability per 5 seconds.
- Tardis demat/remat configurable keybind
- Default key: J
- ARS Egg
- Opens a gui that contains a list of decorative blocks
- Upon clicking on a block icon, the player is given a stack of decorative blocks in exchange for 0.5% of the TARDIS's Artron Energy banks (i.e. 0.5% artron per stack of blocks)
- Json file in config folder allows for custom blocks to be added to the list
- Wardrobe TARDIS exterior
Real World Flight
- Activated using configurable keybind (J by default)
- Flight noise loop
- When TARDIS has fuel
- Cloister bell
- When TARDIS is collided horizontally with a block and TARDIS out of fuel
- Fuel Depleted sound
- If TARDIS is out of fuel and is not on ground
- TARDIS now tips in direction of motion
- Demat and remat animations
- TARDIS no longer takes knock back when hit by a damage source
- Companion GUI
- Buttons are now interfaces
- Artron capacitors can now refuel TARDIS when right clicking with it on the console unit. Each use decreases the capacitor’s charge capacity (maximum: 100)
- Adds 10% of total Tardis artron bank capacity
- Adding fuel to the TARDIS decreases charge capacity of artron capacitor instead of its durability.
- Artron capacitors are now rechargable if it is in the player's inventory and the player is standing in a rift chunk.
- The charge value can be seen in the item’s tooltip
- Recharges 0.5% of total capacity per second
- No longer repairable with microwelding station
- Food machine logic
- Now takes 5 seconds to make food instead of 7 seconds
- Sonic screwdriver block interaction
- Now turns on redstone lamps and dispensers
- Sonic screwdriver entity interaction
- Added interaction for parrots
- Food machine Model updated
- Monitor GUI updated
- All protocols now use command prompt style interface
- Food machine model updated, displays are fixed
- Dalek Ray gun
- Right click action uses bow animation
- Ammo left now displayed as a percentage of its total capacity
- Now has 10 second cool down per use
- Tooltip with loading instructions
- Sonic screwdriver tooltip
- Now displays tooltip if player mouse's over item and holds sneak key (default: Shift)
- Reduced performance issues with BOTI when door is closed
- Smooth lighting rendering is non functional, still a work in progress
- Fixed a bug with transparent block
- No longer renders everything as full bright
- Fixed blocks that are unable to see the sky(e.g. a block under a solid block) rendering black
- Fixed bug where some tiles were rendered as always facing north
- Companions now display the item they were given
- Fixed flight time not recalculating when destination coordinates are changed whilst in flight
- Fixed stattenheim remote being able to summon TARDIS whilst it is in flight
- Real world flight bug - Y position is now shifted up by 1
- Fixed bug where Client sends a message of "None" when server has a waypoint that overlaps with client waypoint
- Fixed missing blockstates
- Lang file fixes
- Brachacki doors closed now named TARDIS Ancillary doors
- Flight mode
- Fixed player being able to damage entities
- Render fixes
- TARDISes in real world flight being able to enter another TARDIS’ interior via open doors
- Issue with stealth mode
- Missing left hand display for TARDIS keys
- Sonic screwdriver block interactions
- Opens if player uses sonic on top of iron doors - no need to interact with bottom of iron door
0.1.0B - 2nd April 2019
Fixed BOTI Lighting code using clientside only code on the server side
- Caused multiplayer server crash while ticking console control
0.1.0A - 2nd April 2019
Console Rooms - accessed via “Change interior” monitor protocol
- Grey Matter
- Ice Shrine
- Sharp Original
- Sharp Season 13
Command /tardis exterior
- Requires permission command.exterior
- Teleports player to the exterior position of their Tardis
- Requires permission command.exterior.other
- Teleports the command executor to the exterior location of a specified player’s TARDIS.
- /tardis exterior [Username]
- Restricted version
Real World Flight (Very WIP)
- Activate by Sneak+Right click Telepathic Circuits
- Uses fuel
- Wears down flight circuits
- Allows doors to be opened during flight
- If Tardis entity is hit by any damage source during flight, sub systems will take damage
- Hostile to players and companions
- Will run from arrows, TNT and Daleks
- Replaced TARDIS monitor UI with command prompt style
- Monitor protocol Toggle Hum has GUI based interface, renamed to Hum Selection
- Monitor protocol Change Console has graphical based interface, renamed to “Console Selection”
- More Tardis console sounds
- Daleks cannot be hurt by arrows - arrows will bounce off Daleks
- Daleks AI behaviour - will now fly above the target when attacking a target, if player is higher than the Dalek, it will fly up to meet the player’s Y position
- Daleks are now immune to fire damage
- Dalek Lasers now ignite TNT
- Command /tardis restoresys autocomplete message
- tardis restoresys <username> <system1> [system2] [system3]... to /tardis restoresys <username> <system...s>
- Companion AI behaviour- will now avoid TNT, Daleks and Raiders - has same priority as entering the player's Tardis
- Telepathic circuits now travels to biomes from modded biomes (previously viewable, but could not travel to the biome)
- Interior change monitor protocol now has confirmation prompt
- Interior change GUI will now close itself when the player presses the confirm button
- Command /tardis restoresys can now restore all sub systems with one parameter - a [ * ] symbol
- Usage: /tardis restoresys *
- Players can no longer travel to other console rooms within the Tardis Interior dimension - they will be confined to the interior they entered.
- The confine radius is 8 chunks around the console unit
- Tardis interior doors can now be placed on any block - slabs,snow layers, flowers, anvils etc.)
- Tardis interior door positions will now change based on the top hitbox of the block below it
- Players can now use multiple doors in the Tardis interior dimension.
- Any interior door within a 16x16 radius to the console unit can be used to exit the interior dimension.
- Punching (left click) a console control now activates it much like a right click action
- Stattenheim remote model
- TARDIS key 0 and TARDIS key 1 model
- Has different displays for main hand and off hand.
- Master’s Clock exterior door now opens with a wider angle
- Sonic Screwdrivers will now have 100% charge when taken from Creative menu
- Sonic screwdrivers now have infinite charge and can no longer be charged by the Sonic Charging Slot
- Sonic Workbench
- Can now change models for Tardis keys in addition to Sonic Screwdrivers
- Can now take items given to them by the player
- Fixed pathing (less likely to kill themselves)
- Significantly reduced performance impact of BOTI rendering when viewing the interior from the exterior
- BOTI packets now only send if requested, reduces huge network traffic on servers with multiple Tardises in concentrated area.
- Better lighting when viewing BOTI window!
- Interior door tile entities from the previous console room are now killed when changing console rooms
- Solution to duplicate Tardis exteriors when Tardis crashes
- Dalek Laser crash
- Fixed Dalek ray rendering
- Default console room not generating correct room
- Cyberman Crash
- Tardis Interior Changing Protocol - Preview image size and aesthetics
- Orange fog appearing in Overworld - due to unintentional release of unreleased features
- Command /tardis restoresys - didn’t have correct permission check
- Brachaki Secondary Doors were unable to be destroyed - can now be broken by punching - has 50 health
- Solution to incompatibility issue with BetweenLands and Open Terrain Generator Mod
- Thermocouplings are now more durable
- Increased size of BOTI window, shows more of TARDIS interior
- TARDIS repair kit decreased TARDIS hull health
- Default console room (Hell Bent) did not generate when a new TARDIS was created, instead an alternative console room was generated
- Fixed demat circuit and vortex manipulator recipe - spelling mistake - circut to circuit
- Fixed TARDIS coral still being present after the TARDIS has fully grown
- Added IRenderBox to TARDIS top block and chair block
- Fixed TARDIS monitor box render being shown
- Blocked Ender dragons from entering the interior and destroying the console room
- Remapped sounds - prevents game from backing up the world due to a missing registry (useful to servers with large world size)
- Sonic cooldown check - cooldown animation played but cooldown did not prevent player from using the sonic during the cooldown period
- Fixed bug where setting gamerule daylight cycle to false will result in all Tardis sub systems being instantly destroyed when taking off without stabilisers enabled
- Increased block hardness of TM blocks, makes them less likely to be broken by accident
- Microwelding station
- Fixed server crash
Changelog: 0.0.9A - 0.0.9B - Stabilisation and Quality of Life Updates
0.0.9B - February 22 2019
- Monitor protocol: Regenerate Console Room
- Replaced by using Change Interior protocol to reload your selected console room
- Gallifrey Grass, Dirt, Stone
- New Creative mode tab
- Brachaki Secondary Interior Door
- Sonic Workbench Crafting Recipe (was added previously, but not registered)
- Thermocouplings Crafting Recipe
- Thermocouplings microwelding station repair recipe - iron ingot
- Dalek flight behaviour
- TARDIS Coral acts more like a Sapling. Players can walk through it and the hitbox has been altered to fit the size of model - no longer a full block
- Permission is now required for command /tardis grow
- Toyota Lights now required to be powered by redstone to light up
- Logging into a server when in front of an open Tardis door kicks the player
- BOTI improvements
- Not rendering Player’s hand when in first person
- Fixed chat spam when restoring all sub systems with command /tardis restoresys
- Desync issue when removing dimensional dams
- Blocks no longer drop themselves when broken in creative mode.
- Blocks not making the right noises. (Coral sounding like stone, now sounds like a plant)
- You will no longer suffocate next to a Zero Room Slab.
- Telos Sand now sounds like Sand.
- Stattenheim remote plays a noise on successful summoning (No more guessing if it worked)
- Game crash when opening the doors of a newly created Tardis
- Glitched texture UV for Tardis coral state 1 and 4 (named tardis_coral0 and 3 in files)
- Protocol: Interior change fixes
- Added a check to allow interior changing if not in flight
- Fixed crash when interacting with Toyota Spinnymajig block
- Lang file updates
- Fixed “Sonics workbench” to “Sonic Workbench”
- Grammar, spelling, duped entries
0.0.9A - February 9th 2019
- Major stabilization of mod features - bug fixes
- Command /tardis summon
- Replaced by using ./tardis restoresys on a tardis, then ./tardis interior [username] to sync a remote to the target tardis,
- Monitor protocol: Double Lock doors
- Artron Capacitor abilities - Rift Detection, refuelling Tardis Artron banks, no longer able to be repaired with Microwelding station
- Sonic Shades (uncraftable) are still able to detect rift chunks
- Finger Snap
- Opens Tardis doors within a 30 block radius
- Moved to Handles Mod
- Toggleable and Customizable Tardis Hum sounds via toggling Tardis Hum protocol
- Copper Hum
- Coral Hum
- 1963 Hartnell Hum
- 1980’s Hum
- 1970’s Hum
- Toyota Hum
- New sonics
- 2nd Doctor
- 3rd Doctor
- 4th Doctor
- 5th Doctor
- 7th Doctor
- War Doctor
- 9th/10th Doctor
- Sonic Lance
- Sonic Lipstick
- Sonic Trowel
- Sonic Pen
- Sonic Workbench
- Confirmation message when removing subsystems
- Sub-system: Thermal Coupling.
(Addons) Code event to help addon makers
- Able to be cancelled
- Warning message on startup of mod for Optifine users :)
- New sounds
- Brachaki Table (Mel needs to fix the displays...)
- Tardis Monitor protocol: Interior changing system
- New Tardis interior
- Tardis Monitor GUI
- Tardises now spawn with all sub-systems. Each sub-system has a random durability value
- TARDIS now land more precisely
- Command /tardis restoresys improved
- /tardis restoresys <subsystem1> <subsystem2> … (type the sub systems you want to repair)
- /tardis restorsys <online player username> <subsystem1> <subsystem2> …
- /tardis restoresys flight dimensional antenna …
- NOTE: command does not restore an offline player’s Tardis sub systems when on multiplayer server.
- Command /tardis interior improved
- New optional parameter: /tardis interior [Username]
- Only with a specific permission
- Command /tardis remove improved
- Now removes the console unit
- Tardis growing process now has different coral model for different growth stages.
- Sonic Shades model
- Sonic Pen model
- BOTI improvement
- BOTI now syncs with different interior door rotations and positions (North, South, East, West)
- Various bug fixes
- Dalek raygun improvement
- Aiming is improved
- Lasers shoot out of the gun again
- Offline support for few commands
- /tardis remove
- /tardis interior
Offline support mean you can autocomplete the player username when it’s offline, that use the usernamecache.json on server.
- E.g. autocomplete command parameters
- Tardis entry and exit points now sync with interior door position changes
- Tardis exterior to interior teleportation only occurs when player steps into the door and not the block in front of it.
- Entity teleportation between Tardis exterior and interior
- Fixed Cinnabar Ore not dropping Cinnabar dust
- Fixed bug where interior door state does not sync with exterior door state. (E.g. If closed from inside, does not close on the outside)
- Breaking Tardis monitor in survival mode drops 2 monitors instead of 1.
- Cinnabar dust does not drop from Cinnabar ore when mined by a non-silk touch pickaxe
- Cinnabar ore obtained via Silk Touch enchanted pickaxe does not smelt in furnace
- When removing Dimensional Dams from Sub-System, the Tardis kicks the player from the interior without giving back the Time Vector Generator
Changelog: 0.0.8A - The Exploration Update
0.0.8A Patch 3 -19th December, 2018
- Major bug fixes
- Removed Sonic charging port on select consoles
- Hell Bent
- Adds Toyota Spinny Thingamajig
- Fixes multiple crashes and bugs
- Made the Toyota controls glow
- The monitor now takes a while to break and always drops itself.
- Fixed inaccuracy in TARDIS landing position
0.0.8A Patch 2 - 20th November, 2018
- Fixed all reported crashes, and most bugs reported prior to November 20, 2018
- Added Toyota console.
0.0.8A Hotfix 1 - 10th November, 2018
- Fixed a client crash
0.0.8A - “The Exploration Update”
Released: 7th November, 2018
- “Don’t know, don’t care” - Spectre0987 - November 7th, 2018
- Bessie headlights now glows in low level lighting
- Added Moon dimension - with gravity
0.0.7A Hotfix 2 -11th September, 2018
- Fixed Sonic Screwdriver crashing the game.
- Fixed Monitors only working within 8 blocks of the console
- Added French Localization
0.0.7A Hotfix 1 -10th September, 2018
- Added Telos dimension
- Write pending keys to json if player is offline
- Added sonic screwdriver port on consoles
- Hell Bent
- Human Nature
- Added Bessie
- Added Adipose
- Added Signal Mode on sonic screwdriver
- Sets the player’s current position to the Tardis’ destination coordinates.
- This does not summon the Tardis - only Stattenheim Remote does so
- Fixed BOTI
- Fixed Cinnabar ore from not being destroyed by explosions
- TARDIS can consume rifts from Dimensional Doors Mod - refuels artron banks
- Added new console sounds
- Added Camo exterior
- Oak tree with leaf colour changes depending on biome
- Cactus when in desert biome
- Added living animations to Cybermen
- Made gold weapons do more damage to Cybermen
- Made BOTI render the sky
- Made Telepathic Circuits use the target dimension (destination dimension)
- Added confirmation screen when regenerating the console room
- Added Companions
- Friendly mobs that can befriend player if rescued (right click on companion to do so)
- Has following abilities
- Follow/wait for player
- Return to the player’s Tardis
- Has “Companion XP” that increases when the companion watches the player fly the Tardis using manual flight mode (“console dancing”)
- After companions xp exceeds 0.03XP, the companion gains a new ability - fly Tardis to player’s current position.
- Added Electric Panel recipe
- Added Chameleon Circuit recipe
0.0.6A - 25th August, 2018
- Tardis Coral Block
- Tardises are now obtained by growing a Tardis coral
- Place down coral to start growth process
- Takes 4 Minecraft days, 2 Minecraft days if coral is placed in a rift chunk
- Can be sped up using the /time set 23999 command
- Removed original interior
- Roundel blocks can no longer be exposed by Sonic Screwdriver
- Tardis rooms/corridors can no longer be generated - build your own
- Added Hellbent interior
- Added Communications system
- Added Thirteen's Sonic
- Stopped Beds from exploding in the TARDIS dimension
- Made monitors a block instead of an entity
- Made the interior door moveable
- Added camera shake on takeoff and landing (Configurable)
- Added Suggestions to the Telepathic Circuits interface - now has buttons which input all available biomes/players. Removes need to type biome name
- Added Commands:
- grow - Grows the TARDIS Coral you're looking at
- transfer - Transfers ownership of your TARDIS to the specified player
- tp - Teleports you to your TARDIS interior
- summon - Summons your TARDIS
- remove - removes your TARDIS from list of owned ones
- Added ability to remove components of your TARDIS
- Added knocking when a player left clicks your TARDIS exterior
- Fixed cybermen spawning too much
- If a filled map is right clicked on the Tardis monitor, the Tardis will travel to the coordinates of the map’s centre
- Updated open Tardis door behaviour - nows sucks all entities out and deposits them at start of Tardis flight path (i.e. Where it took off) - does not kill entities.
Changelog: 0.0.5A - The BOTI Update
0.0.5A - “The BOTI Update” - 10th August, 2018
This version is the first version of the mod with a functional Bigger On the Inside feature.
- Added new exteriors + Chameleon Circuit
- Added interior doors which change depending on the exterior
- Added new console unit (interior yet to come)
- Hell Bent
- Added Cybermen and Daleks
- Tomb Cybermen
- Invasion Cybermen
- Time War Daleks
- Skaro Daleks
- Added TARDIS systems which get damaged in flight
- Added Bigger On The Inside (experimental)
- DOES NOT WORK WITH OPTIFINE
- Added a Stattenheim Remote to summon the TARDIS
- Needs to be synced to Tardis using 1 of two methods:
- Right click console with remote
- Combine remote with a synced Tardis key in a crafting grid. This gives the player a synced remote and the original key
- Can be desyned from a Tardis by placing synced remote in a crafting grid. This gives back an empty remote
- Added Fluid link system
- Essential for flight
- Added TARDIS Coral which is used to grow a TARDIS
- Added Rift chunks which speed up the growth and fuel time of a TARDIS
- Updated some textures and models
- Space suit lets you breathe underwater
- Added clothing
- 4th doctor’s hat
- 13th Coat
- Added rematerialization and dematerialization animations for exterior
- Added randomly occurring dalek invasions of villages
- Added a holoprojector to display your TARDIS' surroundings - one chunk area around Tardis exterior
- Added symbiotic nuclei to grant the player regenerations (WIP)
- Prevents player from dying 12 times, no animation etc.
- Added TARDIS sub systems
- Added bio-dampener
- Bug fixes
- Tardis in a Tardis - (Let Tardis A be one Tardis and Tardis B be another Tardis)
- Tardis A can land in Tardis B’s interior if Tardis A lands on the exact position of Tardis B’s exterior block
- Leaving Tardis doors open when in flight will suck player towards door and instantly kill player (as they are exposed to time vortex)
- Tardis exterior block now emits Tardis hum if doors are left open
Changelog: 0.0.1A-0.0.4A - The Early Days
0.0.4A - 23rd June, 2018
- Added a Manual (Acquire by Right Clicking a Console With A Book)
- Added Fast Return Switch
- Added Telepathic Circuits
- Allows you to teleport to any biome (must type in exact name) within 5000 blocks of the exterior
- Figure can be adjusted in config
- Teleport to any online player in the same multiplayer server.
- Player cannot be teleported to if they have a Biodampener in their inventory
- Added Door Switch - opens doors from the interior
- Added a travel timer to The TARDIS's Screen
- Displays remaining time left in flight time
- Added Sonic Pen - variant of base Sonic Screwdriver
- Added full set of Space Suit
- (Boots not needed)
- Added a way to reset the Controls (Shift - Right Click on Console)
- Change the way players enter the TARDIS (Walk In)
- Entities can now enter / exit TARDIS
- Compatibility with Sub's Weeping Angels
- (Sub's) Weeping Angels will steal the TARDIS key from player's inventory
- Made Space Suit Compatible with Galacticraft
- Provides infinite oxygen and Level 1 Thermal protection
- Fixed Tardis landing sound still playing After The Landing Took Place
- Fixed some spelling mistakes
- Fixed two server crashes
- Bug Fixes
0.0.3A - 3rd June, 2018
- Fixed crashes on a dedicated server.
- Misc. Bugfixes
0.0.2A -29th May 2018
- Added config option for the TARDIS's dimension ID
- Bug fixes!
- Changed the model of the Tardis key.
- Fixed some of the Meglos blocks.
- Added Cloister bell sound when Tardis crashes.
- Made the Dalek ray glow.
- Renamed Isotope 64 to Trionic Power cell.
- Linked the Interior door to the exterior door and vice-versa.
- Added Animations for some controls.
- Added sounds for the doors opening / closing
0.0.1A - First Release -26th May 2018
This changelog is a work in progress due to lack of documentation
- Temporal Laboratory block