The Tardis Coral is a block that allows for the growth of a Tardis.
The Tardis Coral can be used to grow a Tardis.
- To do this, first craft a coral.
- Then place the coral on any block, with a space of at least 3x3x4 blocks (length, width, height).
- As of 0.0.9B, there is no further maintenance required to nurture the coral’s continued growth.
- The coral will grow into a functional Tardis after two Minecraft days.
- If the player places the coral in a Rift Chunk, this growth time is halved.
- After two days has past, the player will receive a Tardis key and the player’s Tardis will materialize in the place of the coral.
- The coral’s appearance is inspired by video footage from the deleted scenes of the 'Doctor Who' episode, Journey’s End, behind the scene image from the spin-off show Torchwood and a 'Doctor Who' comic, The Culling.