Clothing items added to the 1.12 versions of the mod
All Clothing Items
The following article showcases various decorative clothing items added to the New Tardis Mod. As of 0.1.0E, these items are intended to be obtained by breaking a Mysterious Suitcase.
A cool clothing item that can be worn in the Chestplate slot.
Another cool clothing item that can be worn in the Helmet slot.
Fourth Doctor's Hat
A hat with a 3D model that can be worn in the Helmet slot.
First Doctor's Cane
An accessory that is used purely for decorative use
The Spacesuit Set is comprised of three clothing items and has unique properties useful for space exploration. As of 0.1.0E, it can only be obtained by using the
/give command. Please see the full article for more information.
Thirteenth Doctor's Coat
A coat with a 3D model that can be worn in the Chestplate slot.
These colourful eyewear currently do not provide any visual enchancements, they just look give your eyes a bit of flair. :)
This feature has been removed from version 0.1.1B
The Spacesuit is an armor set that protects the player from a variety of environments
The Spacesuit set consists of the Spacesuit Helmet, Spacesuit Chestpiece and Spacsuit Leggings.
As of 0.0.8A Patch 3, all spacesuit items are not obtainable in survival mode. They can only be obtained via the /give command.
- Spacesuit Helmet: /give @p tardis:space_helm
- Spacesuit Chestpiece: /give @p tardis:space_chest
- Spacesuit Leggings: /give @p tardis:space_legs
- Protects the player from mercury leak damage when Fluid Links are destroyed.
- Prevents the player from drowning when underwater.
- Provides an unlimited oxygen supply and Tier 1 thermal protection for all Galacticraft Dimensions.
- Does not lose durability from player damage sources
- Does not provide armor protection
- If a mercury leak occurs in the Tardis, the Tardis has Temporal Grace circuits installed and the player is wearing a full spacesuit set in the interior, the player will not be damaged. The Temporal Grace Circuits' durability will also not be decreased.
- When wearing the spacesuit underwater, the player's total air supply is reduced, but the air supply will not decrease over time. (See Figure 1)
- The spacesuit does not provide Frequency Module abilities when the player is in Galacticraft Dimensions.
- When wearing the spacesuit on Galacticraft Venus, it does not provide the required thermal protection (Tier 2). The player will take damage. However the spacesuit will not lose durability during this event.